Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meandering

986 miles on the Nike plus watch since I got it April 21, 2010

Last run 6 miles, mixed surface, sunny, 65 degrees
21.75 miles this week, Sunday start day

On this run I maintained a comfortable pace, 9 minute miles, and meandered any direction I choose to turn.  I started on the road, turned off on some sidewalks, found a few dirt paths, crossed a few fields, circled two parking lots, and climbed a few sets of stairs.  I discovered areas not seen on prior runs.  What started out a three mile run turned into six.

Throughout the run I enjoyed the blue sky, sunshine, and nature all around me.  The twists and turns, along with the warm weather, made the time pass quickly.  

Finally, back in shorts and a short sleeve shirt after a long cold winter!

1 comment: